JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: Make it or break it park  (Read 310 times)

Offline 1stjeep

• Forum Only Member
Make it or break it park
« on: January 19, 2019, 11:07:49 PM »
Has anyone been to the park? Iíve seen some pics and a couple vids. Looks like a lot of washing afterwards. Not so much into mud, some snow wheeling sounds like fun though.
If it ain't broke, try harder!

Offline Sjonezy

• BOD
  • Don't follow me, I'm about to do some stupid s**t!
Re: Make it or break it park
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 01:49:51 PM »
This is a fun park to wheel in, but there is LOTS of mud. Mostly trails through the timber with many off-camber situations. Stay away from the water holes...they are really deep from the bigger vehicles with 40+ tires, you will not make it. If it is raining, vehicle damage is inevitable.

If you have a really nice, shiny, moderately built Jeep, inexperienced in off-roading, are not comfortable with lots of mud, and a high probability of body damage, this may not be for you. I would not recommend this park for the novice wheeler or someone who wants to keep their Jeep pristine.

Keep watching the "Upcoming Events" tab and our Facebook page for upcoming Farm Runs as the snow melts. There is an opportunity to wheel with a lower probability of damage.
Scott

2005 LJ Rubicon - In-process....

2005 TJ Rubicon
4.25" Zone Combo Lift (3" Suspension/1.25" Body), C.K. Fab bumpers (Moab tested), LED headlights, Poison Spyder sliders, Rubicon Express adjustable C.A.s, P.V.W DIY sPOD, rock lights, and on-trail mods ;)

Offline CyberShanks

• Forum Only Member
Re: Make it or break it park
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 12:34:22 PM »
I've been stuck there even on 40s.

Jim