JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: Jester Park volunteer work half day for JOCCI members Saturday July 14th  (Read 111 times)

Offline hawkeye2016

• JOCCI Member
REMINDER: Jester Park volunteer work half day for JOCCI members Saturday July 14th, open to all members. We plan to work from 9:00 to noon. If you have any questions,
please contact me. Bill Dane
This is from my friend Pat Spain who works at Jester Park as a Polk County Conservationist. "We will meet at the Park’s main office. Take a left at 5 way stop at our entrance.
11407 NW Jester Park Dr. Granger, IA.If people can start showing up at 8:30 am, that will help get things going by 9:00 am. We have two check dams to finish, and can start a third depending on how many people show up, and how much we get done on the first two. Your club members will want to bring a refillable water bottle and wear long pants. I reserved shelter #2 for you." I think it would be fun to have a picnic after we get done." Or to just meet afterwards and relax. Bring your own water bottle(s), Jester Park will provide water coolers for refills.

Offline FLTFNDR

• JOCCI Member
  • jhs9634@gmail.com
My apologies, I am out for Saturday. Travel plans suddenly came up.

Fltfndr
1948 Willys CJ2A,  225 Dauntless V-6,  Mustang Radiator,  T-14/D-18 with TeraLow, Lockrite in front axle,  Dana 44 w Grizzly Locker and full floating axles in rear,  Saginaw Power Steering,  11 " Brakes,   Holbrook Longleaf Springs, 3" Lift,  Desert Dynamics Winch,  Roll Cage,  32 X 11.50 X 15s,  Custom Dash,  Steering Box Brace,  Corbeau Seats with Wheelhouse Notch, Dirtworx Tire Carrier