JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: Urbandale 4th of July Parade  (Read 97 times)

Offline hawkeye2016

• JOCCI Member
Urbandale 4th of July Parade
« on: May 15, 2018, 09:55:04 PM »
JOCCI may enter 5 jeeps in the Urbandale 4th of July Parade again this year. I'll bring 5 applications to our JOCCI meeting this Tuesday, May 15th. There is a $15.00 entry fee per vehicle this year for insurance. The first 5 that fill out the entry form, and pays the $15.00, ( I'll collect the money and turn it in) may then be in the parade. Deadline to sign up is June 22nd. The sooner JOCCI gets entered the better.  Contact JOCCI member Bill Dane for a parade entry application and or for any questions.

Offline hawkeye2016

• JOCCI Member
Re: Urbandale 4th of July Parade
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:31:32 PM »
If anyone is wanting to drive in the parade, contact me and I'll get you the application and collect the money, check to get you in the parade. I'll bring the applications too to our June 19th JOCCI meeting, if haven't gotten 5 jeeps in the parade by that time. You can call me at,  664-7188.  We did the parade last year, and it was fun and we got good responses from the crowds watching the parade.

Offline MonsterS2R06

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:25:00 PM »
I live in Urbandale and would be interested in driving in the parade. Are there still spots available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline hawkeye2016

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 10:12:29 AM »
JOCCI has one spot open for a jeep in the Urbandale 4th of July Parade. If you are interested in taking this last position, let me know. Thank you.

Offline hawkeye2016

• JOCCI Member
JOCCI has one spot open for a jeep in the Urbandale 4th of July Parade. If you are interested in taking this last position, let me know. Thank you.