JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: Mid/Late Spring Trip???  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Morg

• JOCCI Member
Re: Mid/Late Spring Trip???
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2018, 02:56:56 AM »
Looked like a bit of Pickle Gulch and T33a/bunce school road trails in that video. I forgot that Matt Carver went, shortly after buying Corys jeep

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep! We did Swan River, Loch Lomond, Kingston Peak, and a couple others that trip. I actually forgot we did Pickle Gulch.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 02:59:23 AM by Morg »
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

Offline Morg

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »
Dates have been narrowed down to somewhere during the last two weeks in June. I have a rider that is 95% committed, so this trip is definitely going down.

My initial plan traces much of prior trips to minimize the time it takes to score/find a good remote campsite.

Knoxville --> Villisca, IA --> Clip the corner of Missouri --> Nebraska (not here if you are justin) --> Kansas --> Campground on Colorado Border --> Breckenridge Area --> Montezuma Area --> St. Mary's/Alice Area --> Raymond Area --> Estes --> North to Highway 14 Somehow? --> Up to the west side of Medicine Bow in Wyoming --> Cheyenne --> Home via interstate or interesting two lane route.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 10:09:43 PM by JKU4LIFE »
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

Offline JustinS

• BOD
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 09:55:40 PM »
Can you delete Nebraska from that list?

Offline JKU4LIFE

• BOD
    • https://www.facebook.com/JKU4Life
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 10:10:00 PM »
Can you delete Nebraska from that list?
Fixed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

|_____.....
 /l_l__,[__]
|-[-[--|''' -0llll0-
(O)_)-(O)_)--)_)

Offline Morg

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 10:20:50 PM »
Lol