JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: Middle of Nowhere trail build and ccw class april 20th-22nd  (Read 6582 times)

Offline nd_mountain_man

• Forum Only Member
Re: Middle of Nowhere trail build and ccw class april 20th-22nd
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 09:32:52 PM »
paul and i are heading down saturday from dsm.  anyone want to carpool?  i have limited space in my tj and scooter only goes 30mph.  carpool may not work depending on schedules when people leaving and coming back on sunday?

already have ccw license

MON 1st timer...what do i need for lodging?  $$$$ how much?  food?  snacks? cooler? towels and bedding provided?

cory

Cash: for food at the restaurant, ammo if you're shooting, and drinks..  A cooler is nice for out on the trails, you'll want to get your drinks for it before you get there as well as your snacks.  Towels and bedding provided, but you may want your own pillow..  That answer your questions Cory?

Offline cory

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 10:51:04 PM »
paul and i are heading down saturday from dsm.  anyone want to carpool?  i have limited space in my tj and scooter only goes 30mph.  carpool may not work depending on schedules when people leaving and coming back on sunday?

already have ccw license

MON 1st timer...what do i need for lodging?  $$$$ how much?  food?  snacks? cooler? towels and bedding provided?

cory

Cash: for food at the restaurant, ammo if you're shooting, and drinks..  A cooler is nice for out on the trails, you'll want to get your drinks for it before you get there as well as your snacks.  Towels and bedding provided, but you may want your own pillow..  That answer your questions Cory?

thanks for info.  sounds good
cory m

Offline JFjeld

• Forum Only Member
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 09:52:16 AM »
I'm leaving Waukee ~ 5:00PM tonight for anyone interested in caravanning.  I plan to take Hwy 65 down.
2001 2.5L TJ, HPD30/D44 with dual OX and 4.88, full armor, X20-8 winch, 35" STTs on TMI beadlocks, 1" BL, 1" Brown Dog MML, 4.5" suspension w/ fully adjustable control arms and tie rod upgrade, OBA, Novak Shifter, PS hood louver, Teraflex ESS SYE, UCF UHC tummy tuck, Adams Driveshaft