Public Area > Builds

Trash Panda

<< < (2/16) > >>

JKU4LIFE:
I should add a quick note I ran in to Ryan W. A couple times when I had this Jeep and he kept trying to recruit me. So eventually between my mistakes and this Jeep getting egged by neighborhood punks, I started looking for something more. I found my current Jeep on the way home from work one night. As I drove through the car lots on a regular basis. This is exactly how it looked when I got it. So I traded the 2011 sport for the 2011 Rubicon and started selling its parts right away.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JKU4LIFE:
It had a 2" spacer lift, 315s (aka metric 35s) Nitto trail grapplers, AEV wheels, front and rear bumper with tire carrier. I stopped a few more times then went to talk numbers. When we found a middle ground I went home and took as much as I could off my other jeep to save for the new jeep. Swapped the screwed up grills, removed mats and pretty much everything I thought I could and started selling parts and leftovers to buy parts I wanted.

pvanweelden:
i see Rich's jeep in the background of Captain America's picture at the jeep show, that must have been Sunday, i was there on Saturday

and a coworker just confirmed colors for me, Justin is behind Captain   :HiFive

i see a couple of stickers with the last pic....  :)

JKU4LIFE:
Lol thanks for the undates :-)
The rest of this may be a little out of sequence because I've waited so long to start this but after browsing for photos I think the overall progress will be apparent.

JKU4LIFE:
One of my first security purchases. I wanted a place to lock stuff when I had no top, but this smittybilt drawer was junk. I sold it a few months later for half the price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version