JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Make it or break it park
« Last post by Sjonezy on January 20, 2019, 01:49:51 PM »
This is a fun park to wheel in, but there is LOTS of mud. Mostly trails through the timber with many off-camber situations. Stay away from the water holes...they are really deep from the bigger vehicles with 40+ tires, you will not make it. If it is raining, vehicle damage is inevitable.

If you have a really nice, shiny, moderately built Jeep, inexperienced in off-roading, are not comfortable with lots of mud, and a high probability of body damage, this may not be for you. I would not recommend this park for the novice wheeler or someone who wants to keep their Jeep pristine.

Keep watching the "Upcoming Events" tab and our Facebook page for upcoming Farm Runs as the snow melts. There is an opportunity to wheel with a lower probability of damage.
General Discussion / Make it or break it park
« Last post by 1stjeep on January 19, 2019, 11:07:49 PM »
Has anyone been to the park? Iíve seen some pics and a couple vids. Looks like a lot of washing afterwards. Not so much into mud, some snow wheeling sounds like fun though.
JOCCI Store - For Sale / For Sale CJ 7 half door uppers ...2 sets
« Last post by AR on January 19, 2019, 06:01:15 PM »
 Half door uppers, 2 sets, one with round corners, one with pointed rear corners
 Both in good shape, $75 per set OBO

More pictures on request.

Call or text 515 313-1322

Information About Our Club / 2019-1 January Meeting Minutes
« Last post by GeckoGlow on January 16, 2019, 07:28:21 AM »
See attached
Information About Our Club / 2018-12 December Meeting Minutes
« Last post by JustinS on January 14, 2019, 11:01:34 PM »
Attached

*Treasury report added
General Discussion / Re: Just saying hello
« Last post by VitaMeVas on January 14, 2019, 11:11:33 AM »
Metallic Granite Gray Rubicon Unlimited.  Just found out Iím in status G Saturday. Ie Trim. Canít wait.  Ordered it 11-27-18.
General Discussion / Re: Anyone Visiting the Farm - May 5, 2018
« Last post by JustinS on January 14, 2019, 09:52:16 AM »
It is in se iowa near Oskaloosa.
General Discussion / Re: Just saying hello
« Last post by JustinS on January 14, 2019, 09:51:47 AM »
Welcome! Not much action on the forum these days, check out our facebook group for more fun!

What color JL?
JOCCI Store - For Sale / FOR SALE: Tom Woods 1310 JKU Front Driveshaft (07-11)
« Last post by VitaMeVas on January 13, 2019, 07:31:31 PM »
FOR SALE:  Parting out my 2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU.  I have a Tom Woods 1310 Series double cardan front driveshaft that has about 30K miles on it.  Website link:  http://www.4xshaft.com (look under JK).  Works flawlessly and all hardware included (see pics). Purchased in 2015 (see receipt).  After talking with Tom Woods support, I know it will fit a 2007 to 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4 door) Sport or Sahara (not Rubicon).  The stock measurement of my JKU from transfer case to differential was 36 1/2 inches (see pic).  I paid $500 and willing to sell for $250 cash OBO.  Low ball offers will not be responded to.  I live in NW Iowa (51250) and will not ship thanks to all the scammers out there.  If you want a tough a$$ front driveshaft and have worn out/torn yours, this is for you.  Contact me for any questions.  
I also have a K&N air filter, Schrockworks rock sliders, JW Speaker 8700 Evolution J LED headlights-Series 1, Teraflex hinge reinforcement with tire carrier, Superchips tuner, winch plate for stock front bumper, stock soft top with all pieces, Hothead Headliner, and RockHard 4x4 steel skid plates, Riddler front/rear diff covers and probably some other things for sale also.  Thanks for looking.
General Discussion / Re: Anyone Visiting the Farm - May 5, 2018
« Last post by VitaMeVas on January 13, 2019, 09:20:32 AM »
I've heard people talk about "the farm".  Where exactly is it?  I'm in NW Iowa.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10