JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: Middle NoWhere,post your pics/vids 4.21.12  (Read 3297 times)

Offline cory

Middle NoWhere,post your pics/vids 4.21.12
« on: April 23, 2012, 10:39:25 AM »
took a few pics.

$97 bar tab including prime rib, lunch, 30 shots, tab should have been $297

7 ticks

wrestled a 98 year old bear

$114 speeding ticket in rhd, trooper at 1st wanted pauls license and he wasnt driving,LOL..68 in a 55, down to 61. bar tab and food...hmmm still came out ahead

best for last....witnessed Alan score a 10+ on a zipline....for sure would win 100,000 AFV

http://community.webshots.com/user/cortchen

my teddy bear friend:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:13:03 AM by cory »
cory m

Offline nd_mountain_man

• Forum Only Member
Re: Middle NoWhere,post your pics/vids 4.21.12
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 12:51:07 PM »
Awesome people + Awesome place = Awesome time.. 

Great weekend!  and what an awesome idea!  Paul we gotta call AFV!! 

Offline murphyslaw

• Forum Only Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 10:11:55 AM »
Another epic weekend!! I dont think I have laughed so hard in my life. Wait until you guys see the video's.

At some point on saturday night it turned into a highschool kegger. We literaly drank the bar dry. Cory wrestled a bear and lost. I got to push Allen down a hill over a jeep and slam him  into a bank. Samantha was owl'ing all over the place. Paul got drugg behind a 500ft cable. And bounced around like a kid in a jolly jumper. Bill finaly got his jeep stuck......and dirty.  We got to see zombies that bleed. Everyone got attacked by friendly horses. Jason couldnt make it through the creek with 35s and both lockers but Margret went through like it was paved. We ate great food at rediculous prices. We came, we saw, we kicked arse.  In the imortal words of long duck dong- no more yanky in my wanky.....the donger needs food!!

Oh yea, we jeeped a little too.   

Offline JFjeld

• Forum Only Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 10:58:21 AM »
Jason couldnt make it through the creek with 35s and both lockers but Margret went through like it was paved. 
While its true that Margaret can whip through on her stock Jeep like she's on a paved road, my lockers and winch kept me out of trouble just fine.  I'm pretty sure Margaret's got all sorts of mods on that Jeep that she's just keeping on the down-low.  ;D
2001 2.5L TJ, HPD30/D44 with dual OX and 4.88, full armor, X20-8 winch, 35" STTs on TMI beadlocks, 1" BL, 1" Brown Dog MML, 4.5" suspension w/ fully adjustable control arms and tie rod upgrade, OBA, Novak Shifter, PS hood louver, Teraflex ESS SYE, UCF UHC tummy tuck, Adams Driveshaft

Offline Realmccoy

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
I agree. Maybe that thing is a rubicon and she just took the stickers and tires off.
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went jeeping and drank a lot of rum whenever he wanted. The End

Offline Bill S

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
Me stuck in the creek.   I ended up needing to use my winch.  Margaret just drove through it ahead of me.
08 JKU

Offline Atch

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 12:58:24 PM »
Man it looks like I missed out on A LOT of fun
Stock for now...

Offline JFjeld

• Forum Only Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 02:15:39 PM »
Me stuck in the creek.   I ended up needing to use my winch.  Margaret just drove through it ahead of me.
I hit that spot by accident on Saturday evening, and then on-purpose right ahead of you there on Sunday.  Both times made it through without intervention but it was close.  That spot is misleading and seriously sinks way, way down.

It was crossing a log down the way that caused me to need my winch and a tree-saver Saturday evening, after I dug down in the sand while straddling it.  Was nice to put our shiny winches to use, wasn't it, Bill  ;)?
2001 2.5L TJ, HPD30/D44 with dual OX and 4.88, full armor, X20-8 winch, 35" STTs on TMI beadlocks, 1" BL, 1" Brown Dog MML, 4.5" suspension w/ fully adjustable control arms and tie rod upgrade, OBA, Novak Shifter, PS hood louver, Teraflex ESS SYE, UCF UHC tummy tuck, Adams Driveshaft

Offline JEEPINIT95

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 03:41:17 PM »
Some of us were worried that we'd wake up in the middle of the night to Cory standing over us laughing hysterically, or that we'd wake up in the morning and find out that he had escaped and we'd have to send the search party.
95 YJ, 3.5" BDS springs, 1" BDL, 33" Duratracs, Aussie locker up front, Stinger bumper, Warn 8074 winch

Offline cory

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 03:47:41 PM »
Some of us were worried that we'd wake up in the middle of the night to Cory standing over us laughing hysterically, or that we'd wake up in the morning and find out that he had escaped and we'd have to send the search party.

i wanted to ride a horse outside but they were smart enough to stay away,LOL
cory m

Offline Bill S

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 09:44:06 PM »
Cory up a tree (removing the zip line).
08 JKU