JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: Bent River Dirty Deltas Jeep show  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Atch

• JOCCI Member
Bent River Dirty Deltas Jeep show
« on: July 18, 2015, 06:31:38 PM »
So last minute I decided to head over to the Quad Cities to hang out with some of my buddies and checkout some cool rigs. There was also an obstacle course setup. There were about 45 rigs which included a couple of stock rigs, couple of buggies and a bunch of JKs. There was a pretty sweet 07 JKU with a newly installed LS. The owner is an 18 yr old kid that was not afraid of the skinny pedal. Hopefully I'll find a video to share.

Here is my buddies JK8 still being built. He bought a JKU that was previously rolled. It's going to be sweet after a bunch more money and work.

Then there was thus guy that parked next to me. Notice the neon lights in the wheels. He had lights everywhere and is all about the pavement princess lifestyle.
Oh yeah, somehow I walked away with "the coolest damn jeep here" trophy.
Stock for now...

Offline pvanweelden

• JOCCI Member
Re: Bent River Dirty Deltas Jeep show
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »
Did any of the paint over spray get on your jeep? :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JKUR, 35's, slabs, York oba, 3" enforcer, DL flip, bumpers, sliders, lots of switches, heated seats
TJ 4" lift, D44 LSD, ZJ Disc, 4.88, HP30 trussed, Spartan, 36" swampers, tube fenders, rear armor, sliders, custom rear bumper w spare tire, ammo cans, jerry cans,  smitty stinger, RC tie rod, steering box brace, skid, Currie AntiRock, SYE, LED's

Offline Atch

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 07:47:13 PM »
Yes, sounds like it got on everyones. Mine has a little on the hood, not too bad compared to some others.
Stock for now...

Offline pvanweelden

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 08:06:03 PM »
Where/why was someone painting near there?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JKUR, 35's, slabs, York oba, 3" enforcer, DL flip, bumpers, sliders, lots of switches, heated seats
TJ 4" lift, D44 LSD, ZJ Disc, 4.88, HP30 trussed, Spartan, 36" swampers, tube fenders, rear armor, sliders, custom rear bumper w spare tire, ammo cans, jerry cans,  smitty stinger, RC tie rod, steering box brace, skid, Currie AntiRock, SYE, LED's

Offline Atch

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 08:48:31 PM »
I don't think he was all that close to us, it just carried over to us with it being somewhat breezy today.
Stock for now...

Offline JKU4LIFE

• BOD
    • https://www.facebook.com/JKU4Life
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 07:03:02 AM »
When did you put on the stock fenders? Last time I seen it you were still running without
|_____.....
 /l_l__,[__]
|-[-[--|''' -0llll0-
(O)_)-(O)_)--)_)

Offline Atch

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 08:44:47 AM »
A couple of days ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Stock for now...