JOCCI

Our Mission: To offer Jeep Enthusiasts and their families an opportunity to meet and to participate in numerous outdoor activities.

News:

JEEP OUTDOOR CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA

Author Topic: March farm run?  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Atch

• JOCCI Member
March farm run?
« on: March 09, 2012, 08:15:29 AM »
Has there been any discussions of a trip down to the farm this month,since the last one was cancelled? 
Stock for now...

Offline JFjeld

• Forum Only Member
Re: March farm run?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 09:48:28 AM »
Has there been any discussions of a trip down to the farm this month,since the last one was cancelled?
Not that I know of.  But I am READY pretty much any weekend but this.
2001 2.5L TJ, HPD30/D44 with dual OX and 4.88, full armor, X20-8 winch, 35" STTs on TMI beadlocks, 1" BL, 1" Brown Dog MML, 4.5" suspension w/ fully adjustable control arms and tie rod upgrade, OBA, Novak Shifter, PS hood louver, Teraflex ESS SYE, UCF UHC tummy tuck, Adams Driveshaft

Offline JFjeld

• Forum Only Member
Re: March farm run? Sunday 03/11
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 12:33:08 AM »
So, I REALLY want to go wheeling this weekend.  I know its short notice, but would anyone else be up for a Sunday (03/11) trip to the Farm?  Was talking to Paul tonight, and he said he'd probably be in, and he indicated he would check with the land owner to verify conditions.

I'd plan to meet at McDonald's with a leave by 9 for any locals interested in going.  Post up if you're in for a Sunday run. 
2001 2.5L TJ, HPD30/D44 with dual OX and 4.88, full armor, X20-8 winch, 35" STTs on TMI beadlocks, 1" BL, 1" Brown Dog MML, 4.5" suspension w/ fully adjustable control arms and tie rod upgrade, OBA, Novak Shifter, PS hood louver, Teraflex ESS SYE, UCF UHC tummy tuck, Adams Driveshaft

Offline xflstl

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 06:22:01 AM »
Not that I know of.  But I am READY pretty much any weekend but this.

that was a rapid change of mind.    I see how you are planning it for a weekend when I cant go.

Offline Atch

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 01:08:39 PM »
I'd be game for sunday
Stock for now...

Offline dmextreme77

• Android Junkie
    • My gaming website...
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 01:59:36 PM »
Im game

Sent from my mAtrix2!!
I am always having unprotected shenanisexins with my phone..  :-P

Offline dmextreme77

• Android Junkie
    • My gaming website...
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 03:35:17 PM »
Argh..ok im not now.  stuff came up.  Love in-laws...

Sent from my mAtrix2!!
I am always having unprotected shenanisexins with my phone..  :-P

Offline pvanweelden

• JOCCI Member
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 06:10:19 PM »
^ i think we are gonna have to cancel this run, sounds like the farm still needs another week to dry out, and there's a good chance of rain tomorrow  >:(
JKUR, 35's, slabs, York oba, 3" enforcer, DL flip, bumpers, sliders, lots of switches, heated seats
TJ 4" lift, D44 LSD, ZJ Disc, 4.88, HP30 trussed, Spartan, 36" swampers, tube fenders, rear armor, sliders, custom rear bumper w spare tire, ammo cans, jerry cans,  smitty stinger, RC tie rod, steering box brace, skid, Currie AntiRock, SYE, LED's

Offline JFjeld

• Forum Only Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 08:19:38 PM »
^ i think we are gonna have to cancel this run, sounds like the farm still needs another week to dry out, and there's a good chance of rain tomorrow  >:(
I think cancelling is probably a good idea.  I swear there was no rain in the forecast when I made the proposal.  Would Saturday the 17th work for anyone?

Offline murphyslaw

• Forum Only Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2012, 09:00:02 PM »
The land owner said todaty that the farm probably wont be dry enough for use until after next week. Pending weather.